This Privacy Notice sets out our procedures for handling personal data that you may provide us with when you use this Website. We value your privacy and will never lease or sell this information to anyone.
This Privacy Notice may change at times in order for us to maintain compliance with Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
Permission and Your Rights
- We require your permission to store and process information that can personally identify you. This is asked for when registering as a Member of Ovation Music and when completing our Child Performer Form.
- Subsequently you may request details of the information we hold by contacting us at any time.
- If you believe any of this information to be incorrect, incomplete or no longer required, we will promptly amend or delete any / all information as necessary.
Email Addresses used to contact Ovation Music via our Contact Form or Email link included on the Contact Us page of this Website will only be used by us to provide a reply to enquiries. These Email Addresses are not added to our Subscriber list.
Information we collect on our Registration Form
- Name of Bill Payer (Parent/Guardian unless age 18 or over)
- Contact number(s) and Email Address
- Consent (or otherwise) for use of photography
- Consent (or otherwise) for use of data
What we do with the information
- Provide (by Email attachment) an invoice for our services and/or Membership
- Provide (by Email) dates of term and/or performance(s)
- Maintain our internal record keeping
- This information is archived (deleted on request) within one month of notice being given.
Information we collect on our Child Performer Form
- To comply with Child Licensing Legislation in England we require the name of the performer (age 16 or under), their date of birth, address and which school they attend.
- To comply with Child Safeguarding we need to be informed of any relevant medical conditions that may affect a performer (age 16 or under) whilst under our supervision, either backstage or onstage on the day(s) of rehearsal / performance. We also need to know the name of the adult responsible for signing the performer (age 16 or under) into and out of our supervision on the day(s) of rehearsal / performance.
What we do with the information
- Maintain our BOPA (Body of Persons Approval) with the Local Authority (WSCC) in respect of Child Licensing Legislation in England and, if required, provide them (by E-mail attachment) with details of performance(s) and performer(s).
- Provide (by hard copy) approved Supervisors / Chaperones with names of performers, any relevant medical conditions, and the name of the adult responsible for signing in / out.
- This information (digital file and hard copy) is deleted / destroyed within 7 days from the date of the last applicable performance.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Specifically we use the following systems:
- MailChimp – Newsletter subscriptions (see below)
Registered Members of Ovation Music are automatically added to our Subscriber list.
We will never lease, sell or distribute your Email Address to a third party.
Links to other Websites